- About :
ARIANE LESPIRE (hereafter « Ariane »)
253 rue Saint-Gilles
VAT : BE0597556523
Tel : +32 4 223 56 29
Fax : +32 4 222 22 77
2. By placing an order and clicking the box « I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally. », the Buyer acknowledges and agrees that these terms and conditions are unconditionally applicable to the sales made through Ariane’s webshop; no other conditions shall be applicable. These terms and conditions are available in French and English, the fact that these languages are not the native languages of the Buyer does not interfere with the application of these terms and conditions.
3. Prices on the webshop are quoted in Euros, Belgian Value Added Tax included, shipment excluded. Freight costs and other custom charges will be borne by the Buyer. Ariane reserves the right to modify prices without prior notice.
4. Orders shall be firm and binding when payment is received by Ariane. Payment can be made through bank transfer or by credit card through HIPAY secure payment system.
5. Delivery time is indicative and is subject to modification by Ariane without compensation. Delivery shall be made following Buyer’s instructions, Ariane shall not be held responsible for any error or lack of information in the delivery address.
6. Events outside Ariane’s control, such as strike, war, shortage of raw materials or lack of freight at reasonable price shall entitle Ariane to adapt quantities and/or delivery schedule; Ariane shall inform Buyer of these events at short notice. In case of impossibility to delivery the chosen item, Buyer shall have the choice to be reimbursed or to receive an equivalent item with possible adaptation of the price.
7. Goods travel at Buyer’s own charge and risk. In case of loss of damage during transportation, Buyer shall express the necessary reservations to the carrier.
8. Claims must be sent by writing, registered letter, telefax or email, within three calendar days of the reception of the goods by Buyer, otherwise claim will be void. Items shall be kept in their initial packing for Ariane’s inspection. No unauthorised return shall be admitted.
9. Pictures and descriptions on the website are the most accurate possible, they however are not contractual. Due the craftsmanship and hand made process, size, colours and textures can reasonably differ from, without any right to compensation.
10. Items are hand made, upon request from the Buyer and following Buyer’s wishes. Sales are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal, as provided by article 47 §4, 2° of Belgian Statute dated 2010/04/06 ; Ariane cannot grant this right of retraction. Legal warranty for defaults is of course applicable and any claim will be handled with high consideration.
10. All creations are originally designed and all graphic elements are protected. Pictures are made by Muriel Thies and cannot be used without prior authorisation. Ariane Lespire is a registered trade mark.
11. All personal information given by Buyer shall be used solely for the processing of the order. Buyer shall be free to register to Ariane’s newsletter with possibility of concellation. Bueyr is protected by Belgian Law about privacy rights.
12. Should a dispute arrive, Parties shall make their best efforts to find an amicable solution; in case of persistent conflict, courts of Liege, Belgium, will be solely competent and Belgian Law shall apply.